The eighth issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- An exclusive interview with Nikki Valens, the creator of Eldritch Horror, Legacy of Dragonholt, Quirky Circuits and the upcoming Artisans of Splendent Vale.
- The board-game art of Andrew Bosley, whose work adorns such gorgeous games as Everdell, Tapestry and Vivid Memories.
- An investigation into science as a board-game theme, featuring interviews with Elizabeth Hargrave (Wingspan) and Jacob Fryxelius (Terraforming Mars).
- A delve into social deduction games, from Mafia to
Unfathomable, featuring interviews with Corey Konieczka (Battlestar Galactica), Ted Alspach (Ultimate Werewolf) and Rikki Tahta (Coup).
- Shelf of Shame, with Stella and Tarrant from Meeple University.
- A guide to welcoming new players to your gaming group.
- Previews of cool upcoming titles, such as Rolling Heights, London Necropolis Railway, Autobahn and The Old King’s Crown.
- Reviews of the latest releases, including Crescent Moon, Caper: Europe, Long Shot: The Dice Game and Living Forest.
- An all-new, exclusive puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 72 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover.
Possible delays in delivery due to Covid-19:
During these still-ongoing, difficult times, we’re afraid our promise of UK delivery within seven days may not be always possible to keep. We’ll always do our utmost to make delivery as prompt as possible, but please accept our apologies if it takes a little longer.