The seventh issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- An exclusive interview with Antoine Bauza, the creator of 7 Wonders, Hanabi and Oltréé.
- The fantastical cartography of Italian artist Francesca Baerald, whose maps appear in Gloomhaven, Legend of the Five Rings and Descent: Legends of the Dark.
- The fascinating journey of the tabletop word game, from Scrabble to Wordsy and The ELL Deck.
- An exploration of the trading card game world, including interviews with Richard Garfield (Magic: The Gathering) and James White (Flesh and Blood).
- Shelf of Shame, with comedian and The Dark Room creator John Robertson.
- A brief guide to cultivating your board-game collection.
- Previews of exciting upcoming titles, such as Nightmare Cathedral, Paint The Roses and Crescent Moon.
- Reviews of the latest releases, including Cascadia, Ankh: Gods of Egypt, Glow and Unsettled.
- The Senet team’s Top 10 Games of 2021.
The magazine comprises 64 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a holographic foil.
Possible delays in delivery due to Covid-19:
During these still-ongoing, difficult times, we’re afraid our promise of UK delivery within seven days may not be always possible to keep. We’ll always do our utmost to make delivery as prompt as possible, but please accept our apologies if it takes a little longer.