The fourth issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- An extensive, exclusive interview with Martin Wallace, designer of Brass, Age of Steam and Wildlands, featuring insights into his upcoming games Rocketmen and Bloodstones.
- A journey through the dynamic, high-impact artwork of Dominik Mayer, including Magic: The Gathering, The Artemis Project and ISS Vanguard.
- Westerns on the tabletop, featuring Colt Express, Great Western Trail and Flick 'em Up!
- A delve into the tile-placement genre, from dominoes to Carcassonne to The Isle of Cats.
- Previews of exciting upcoming titles, including Tales From the Loop: The Board Game, HEL: The Last Saga and The Thing.
- Reviews of the latest releases, such as Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion, Pandemic Legacy 0, Thrive, Kitara and Dune Imperium.
Senet's favourite games of 2020.
- Ella Ampongan of Ella Loves Board Games revealing what's on her Shelf of Shame.
- The latest designer’s journey column by Gloom of Kilforth creator Tristan Hall.
- Absolute Radio DJ Andy Bush on the agony of always being the one who has to explain the rules.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 72 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.
Possible delays in delivery due to COVID-19:
During these difficult times, we’re afraid our promise of UK delivery within seven days may not be always possible to keep. We’ll always do our utmost to make delivery as prompt as possible, but please accept our apologies if it takes a little longer.