The third issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- The amazing art of Kyle Ferrin (Root, Fort, Dungeon Mayhem), including a centrepiece gatefold showcase of his work for the upcoming game Oath.
- A career-spanning interview with Eric M. Lang, taking in Blood Rage, Ankh, H.P. Lovecraft and Black Lives Matter.
- The rise of the roll-and-write genre, from Yahtzee to Rome & Roll.
- The history of real life as a board-game theme, including a new wave of games which dare to try and hit you on a whole new emotional level.
- Previews of exciting upcoming titles, including Frostpunk, In Too Deep and Moonshine Empire.
- An in-depth reviews section, including Santa Monica, Herd Mentality, Undaunted: North Africa, Marvel Villainous and Planet Apocalypse.
- Fiona and Amy of The Game Shelf revealing what's on their Shelf of Shame.
- A designer’s journey column by Gloom of Kilforth creator Tristan Hall.
- Matt Thrower, author of the Haynes Tabletop Gaming Manual, on how he learned to stop worrying and love playing solo.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 64 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.
Possible delays in delivery due to COVID-19:
During these difficult times, we’re afraid our promise of UK delivery within seven days may not be always possible to keep. We’ll always do our utmost to make delivery as prompt as possible, but please accept our apologies if it takes a little longer.