The second issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- A specially commissioned metallic silver cover by celebrated illustrator Tom Gauld.
- The fantastic board game art of Kwanchai Moriya (Capital Lux, Flip Ships, 7 Summits, In The Hall of the Mountain King).
- An extensive, exclusive interview with Rob Daviau, creator of the legacy genre and co-designer of the upcoming board-game blockbuster Return to Dark Tower.
- The astonishing rise of the deckbuilding genre.
- A deep dive into the controversial theme of colonialism.
- Previews of upcoming games, leading with Isaac Childres’ hugely anticipated Frosthaven.
- An in-depth reviews section, including Parks, Rome & Roll and Monumental.
- Actualol’s Jon Purkis revealing his Shelf of Shame.
- A designer’s journey column by Gloom of Kilforth creator Tristan Hall.
- Writer/game designer Anna Blackwell on why it’s okay to break the rules.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 64 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.
Possible delays in delivery due to COVID-19:
During these difficult times, we’re afraid our promise of UK delivery within seven days may not be always possible to keep. We’ll always do our utmost to make delivery as prompt as possible, but please accept our apologies if it takes a little longer.