The sixth issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
A deep dive into dexterity games, featuring interviews with the creators of Flip Ships, What Next? and Jenga.
- An exclusive, career-spanning interview with Alan R. Moon, the marvellous mind behind Eurogame mega-hit Ticket to Ride.
- An exploration of food as a board-game theme, from Sushi Go! to the upcoming Steam Up: A Feast of Dim Sum.
- The epic visions of artist Miguel Coimbra, for games like 7 Wonders, Small World and Fuji Koro.
Rodney Smith of Watch It Played fame revealing what's on his Shelf of Shame.
- Previews of upcoming titles, including Spire’s End: Hildegard, Forests of Pangaia and ADELE.
- Reviews of the latest releases, such as Streets, Destinies, Trails and Crash Octopus.
Veilwraith designer Tristan Hall’s latest column.
- Writer Dan Thurot on how best to avoid table-flipping situations on game night.
- An all-new, exclusive puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 72 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover featuring a special colour.
Possible delays in delivery due to Covid-19:
During these ongoing, difficult times, we’re afraid our promise of UK delivery within seven days may not be always possible to keep. We’ll always do our utmost to make delivery as prompt as possible, but please accept our apologies if it takes a little longer.