The tenth issue of Senet
- An exclusive interview with Pandemic creator Matt Leacock.
- A delve into the history and appeal of trick-taking card games, by writer Dan Thurot.
- A tour through the gorgeous board-game art of Naïade (Tokaido, Namiji).
- A feature on the theme of cinema and filmmaking on the tabletop, by Alexandra Sonechkina.
- Shelf of Shame with comic-strip creators Semi Co-op.
- Previews of exciting new games, including Cosmoctopus, Harrow County and Elden Ring: The Board Game.
- Reviews of recent releases, including Undaunted: Stalingrad, Sea Salt & Paper, Ahoy, Flamecraft and Return to Dark Tower.
- Team Senet's top 10 games of 2022.
- An all-new, exclusive puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
The magazine comprises 72 full-colour, 164mm x 240mm pages, printed on 110gsm uncoated paper, with a 250gsm uncoated cover.